Safeguarding policy can be found here
The care and protection of children, young people and adults involved in Church activities is the responsibility of everyone who participates in the life of the church.
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims / survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns / allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
If you are concerned
That someone you know is at risk of, or is being abused, or presents a risk to others, please seek advice from a safeguarding Adviser or if necessary report the matter to the local Authority, Social care services or the Police without Delay on 101. If it’s an emergency call 999.
Our Safeguarding officer is Deborah Brice: 07710 459883
Cambridge County Council
Telephone: 0345 045 5203 (8-6pm Monday to Friday) 01733 234 724 (out of hours)
NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Childline: 0800 1111
Stop it now: 0808 1000 900
NAPAC: 0808 801 0331
Samaritans: 116 123
Family lives: 0808 800 2222
National Domestic Violence helpline: 0808 2000 247
Action on Elder abuse: 080 8808 8141